Tahoe Lakeside S’more Tour Location
: Kings Beach, Tahoe City, Homewood Best Time of Year
: Winter and Spring Winter is not complete without s’mores over a toasty fire pit, and did you know there are many fabulous places to enjoy a s’more right on the shores of North Lake Tahoe? When your sweet tooth is calling, join us along the Tahoe Lakeside S’more Tour!
Tahoe Treasures – Tahoe Lakeside S’more Tour Winter is not complete without s’mores over a toasty fire pit. Luckily there are many fabulous places to enjoy a s’more right on the shores of North Lake Tahoe! From Granlibakken Tahoe to Get S’more Saturdays to West Shore Cafe and Inn there are plenty of magical places for when your sweet tooth is calling. Join us along the Tahoe Lakeside S’more Tour!
http://bit.ly/Tahoe-Lakeside-Smore-Tour Posted by North Lake Tahoe on Friday, January 25, 2019
What Is It?
The Tahoe S’more Tour is a delectable trip around the shores of North Lake Tahoe where visitors can enjoy delicious s’mores as part of their wintertime festivities.
Where Can I Find It?
The Tahoe S’more Tour is made up of three locations:
- Kings Beach is home to Get S’mores Saturdays, an event held on select Saturdays all winter long. Head to participating eateries and shops, then enjoy s’mores, heaters and fire pits, plus chances to win raffle prizes in downtown Kings Beach. The next Get S’mores Saturdays will take place on February 23 and March 9.
- Granlibakken Tahoe in Tahoe City is home to an epic sledding hill and beautiful fire pit, perfect for s’mores with the family. Enjoy a day of snowy fun with your kids on the family-friendly sledding hill, then purchase a s’more kits from the Ski Hut Snack Bar and snuggle up around fire pits for some delicious treats.
- West Shore Cafe in Homewood offers Après-ski s’more specials for a special evening treat. After a day on the slopes at Homewood Mountain Resort, hop across the street to West Shore Cafe to craft some complimentary s’mores on their lakefront patio and indulge in happy hour deals on cocktails.
- While you enjoy your s’mores in Kings Beach, check out local businesses participating in Get S’mores Saturdays for exclusive deals on shopping and food! Participating businesses include Blue Wolf Studios, Jason’s Beachside Grille, Provisions Lake Tahoe, and more!
- The Ski Hut Snack Bar at Granlibakken Tahoe is open weekends and holidays throughout the ski season. Make a day of it by trying out Granlibakken’s Ski Hill, Sledding Hill and Treetop Adventure Park.
- Happy hour deals at West Shore Cafe are available 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Friday through Sunday and during Holiday periods.
- The first known s’mores recipe was published in the Girl Scouts handbook Tramping and Trailing With the Girl Scouts in 1927, originally called “some mores”.
- According to Merriam-Webster, the first known usage of the word “s’more” dates back to 1974.
If You Like This, You’ll Love What are you waiting s’more? Find more at http://GoTahoeNorth.com/treasures